We are sponsors of the 6th AFOES congress.
From the 2nd to the 4th of September you have an appointment with AFOES (Asociación de Fagotistas y Oboístas de España) and with us. This congress will be held in Barcelona but we will be broadcasting everything that happens through social networks.
When will we be exhibiting our reeds, oboes, machines and accessories?
- Friday, September 2 from 3:15 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, September 3rd from 9am to 8pm
- Sunday, September 4 from 9 am to 1 pm 13 pm
Who will join us at the Medina Reeds stand?
AFOES Congress Schedule:
So much is going to happen in this congress, that they have had to make a schedule this big. You can see it here: AFOES Schedule.
Artists present at AFOES:
There will be many oboists and bassoonists at this congress. Some of those we would like to highlight are: Nuria Cabezas, who was oboist of the month in our web, Edmon Elgström who also provided us with very interesting articles about the oboe or Daniel Fuster.
You can find all of them in this link: Artists participating in AFOES.
One of my favorite parts of AFOES are the masterclasses. I am going to leave here the oboes masterclasses so you don’t miss them.
The workshops can be attended as a participant (prior registration) or as a listener, if registration is required and until full capacity is reached.
You have all the information to register here: https://afoesbarcelona2022.com/masterclass-y-talleres/.
- Carlos BLANCO y Sergio JEREZ. Taller de mantenimiento para Oboe y Fagot
- La GRACIEUSE. Aproximación a los instrumentos barrocos de doble lengüeta
- José Luis MATEO. Taller de cañas de fagot
- Thamar WAHLBERG. Una mirada a la caja de trucos del fabricante de cañas
Follow us on Instagram and don’t miss anything!