Scraping for all types of oboe reeds
- With standard and custom templates.
- The length of the tip can be adjusted.
- The position of the scraper end and the length of the scraper can be adjusted.
- The scraper end can be V or W shaped.
- The thickness of the tip is adjustable.
- The blade force is also adjustable.
- The thickness of the scraping end is adjustable, while the thickness of the tip remains the same, this is by far the most important adjustment of the profiler.
- The knife rotates and can be used in multiple positions, giving a life to the cutting edge of thousands of reeds.
- The reed can be rotated 180° without removing the reed from the machine. With this function, you can scrape the two parts of the reed very symmetrically, having a more efficient scraping.
- The machine has a very hard box for storage.
- The dimensions of the box are: 100mm x 100mm x 100mm x 100mm.
- The weight of the machine is 1,4kg.